This is a short guide to help you get the most use out of our Support Portal.
Within the Support Portal you can:
- Raise a new enquiry - even if you are a first time visitor.
(click on the New Support Ticket link in the page banner)
- If you have already made an enquiry, or have been given an Account login, you can see details on your enquiries (click on Check Ticket Status link in the page banner).
- View a selection of help articles and resources that we hope will better inform you about Data Security issues, problems and fixes. These are all within the Knowledge Base section. Items are grouped into sections for:
- Data Recovery - all about retrieving your digital information e.g. crashed hard drive, broken USB Stick.
- Forensics - when your data has been taken, stolen or you have been hacked
- General - about how we work, our processes, privacy etc.
- You can search for particular terms, topics or tags to pull up relevant articles (click on the magnifying glass on the left of "Enter your Search term here"). The Portal will suggest topic items and articles relevant to what you enter.
Lastly - our Support Portal is a new addition for DataLAB. We have added a thumbs up/down widget to each page so you can tell us if it was useful or not. We will use this over time to add more of the sorts of information that you, our clients find useful.